For your vehicle to operate efficiently it requires oil replacements and oil filters. Your vehicle’s oil should be kept at the manufacturer's recommended level, not burnt and debris-free. By scheduling a routine oil change your car’s oil will be in ideal condition to lubricate the engine’s moving parts. The moving components in your engine create friction, which emits heat and over time the parts begin to wear -an oil change can dramatically minimize any damage that may result from that heat and friction.
When should I check or change my oil?
- Every 3,000-5,000 miles
- A common way to know is if the check oil light is on, or if the engine light is on
- Odd sounds coming from the engine
- If you notice the oil is dirty
At Wheel Tec we can help you:
- Replace the oil filter
- Check the air filter
- Inspect undercarriage
- Lubricate all fittings
- Inspect and top off all fluids
- Check tire pressure
- Check engine for holes
- Check belts and hoses for damage